Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Random Thougths about daily life

Perhaps one of my biggest challenges is to try to keep a routine, I know it is something which comes natural to most people but for me it is next to impossible due to the small inconveniences of my days.

From my point of view I try to divide my day between what I have to do and what I want to do, then I choose what absolutely must do during the day and split my time accordingly.. pretty simple right?

But everyday there is always a surprise, an emergency, something I forgot which absolutely throws my day out the window and forces me to ditch my carefully chosen path.

I know I want to keep posting interesting topics and I will, but projects come and go, hope you will forgive a seeminly random rambling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring the Differences between Red-Teaming and Blue-Teaming in Cybersecurity: Why Red-Teaming is Sexier; but Blue-Teaming is More Crucial

When it comes to cybersecurity, there are two teams that often get confused: redteams and blueteams. Redteams are the hackers, the ones w...